You can contact me in Telegram: t.me/sergeybryukhno.
Please introduce your project, provide links, describe problems that your business experience and let me know what results you want to achieve.
Why hire you?
- I have over 10 years of experience in UX field
- I worked for large-scale international companies
- I have proven records of successful UX projects
- I focus on data rather then heuristics
- I achieve measurable results
How do I benefit from hiring UX consultant?
- UX consultant can lead client through user research.
- Provide holistic evaluation of client’s digital product.
- Perform UX prototyping and usability testing.
- Roadmap and implement UX strategy.
- Equip stakeholders and staff with working knowledge of best UX practises.
- Lead and influence organisation’s UX efforts with top-down, expert mindset.
- Recommend methods and tools for measuring UX improvements.
What’s the difference between UX consultant and in-house UX/UI designer?
The benefit of hiring a UX consultant is that the consultant tells his clients what needs to be done—as opposed to the client hiring a UX designer to perform a specific task. This is a monumental shift in mindset. A designer may be an expert at a given task, but a consultant is a “big-picture” expert.
Is it possible to work with you remotely?
Yes, absolutely. I can provide you with UX expertise remotely.